Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Pages

Here are a few new pages that I've done. I have started to enter some challenges at various sites, learning more...perhaps soon I can create for myself...I hate having to keep credit and write everything down, lol. I keep telling people that it is too much like work:)

This one is of a trip to Darien Lake that we took a few sumemrs back. Dylan looks so young!

This one I did for a challenge where the objective is to use a color pallette of 3 out of 6 possible. It was all greens and purples (one of my favorite color combos, I think it's because I love lilacs so much!) so it wasn't hard to choose my colors! I like the way that it turned out.

This one was also for a challenge. This was about nuetral with a pop of color, at least 25%. I was thinking because there was so much black and white that it fell into the category.

This one is a new favorite. I initially got the kit to do some pages of Ray and the kids playing at the computer but I did one of myself instead. I spend a lot of time at my computer but I do a lot of things with it - I pay the bills, I buy household goods, I am active in my online communities and most importantly I use my imagination to capture memories...well maybe not most important but without this outlet I think I would be a looney bin somewhere.

This one is a creative team layout. I have used several of her kits and I love every new one that she releases. The kit will be available on Monday...I'll post that link when it's ready:) I love this dress of Abby's for Easter. She just looked so sweet in the pleasts and her chubby little face and legs.


Okay off to watch this weeks LOST...I am behind - too much scrapping!



No comments: