Friday, June 17, 2011

Abby's Donation to Locks of Love

I have been talking to Abby for a few weeks about getting her hair cut for summer. We have to brush it several times a day and it's no fun for either one of us. So I started to talk to her about getting it cut and donating it. I showed her some pictures on the website and tried to explain the process but she just wasn't grasping it.

As the days get longer and hotter I kept bringing up the subject and she finally agreed to get it done. We went today and here are the pictures. We'll mail the hair out tomorrow and wait to hear back. I submitted some pictures and background to the local paper and she will be featured in the Community Awards section in a few weeks.

I am so proud of her, she has no idea the good she has done :)









No comments: